Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Fling...

On a day in Spring I flung some Sugar 'n Cream in Violet Stripes on my needles and made this colourful scarf from the Bridges Kitchen Towel pattern (the Ravelry Link)...

I did adjust the pattern size to scarf size and added some heart buttons just for fun (the bear is handmade by a friend)...

I'm still making cotton granny squares with my cotton leftovers, using the pattern from Purl Bee...

I love how our neighbour shares his colourful plants with us...

I've heard that grey squirrels are a common sight in many parts of the world but they don't visit us as often as the black squirrels, so each time is a treat...

It's been quite chilly here with lots of rainy days and even a smidge of snow, so a little spring colour indoors is welcome...


Now for more resting, so I'll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



“April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go.”
~ Christopher Morley